Man, I'm on a blogging roll lately!
The latest trick of the Mangelson twins is sitting up in their cribs. We have the girls in separate cribs and only one of the cribs has a bumper (my sister made it, and she's ooober busy with decorating millionaires' homes, so I definitely excuse her). Sophie usually sleeps in the crib with the bumper because she rolls around a lot more and her fat little thighs get caught (and no, bumper usage isn't up for debate).
Anyway, the other day I walked into the nursery and found Sophie like this.
Anyway, the other day I walked into the nursery and found Sophie like this.
I figured she used the bumper to pull herself up, so today at morning nap time, I switched the girls and put Lillian in the bumpered crib. This is what I found.
and Sophie
Looks like Sophie coached Lillian into sitting up. Before I walked in, they were happily gabbing away. Of course, and soon as Sophie saw me, her meltdown was triggered.
Let's just say I think nap times are going to be much more complicated now that they can sit up once I lay them down.
Just wait until they can stand and don't know how to sit down by themselves yet!! That was a big obstacle for me! I love your girls and I've been voting for your blog! You've inspired me to cloth diaper my next baby but husband isn't on board yet...lots of nay Sayers out there...
ReplyDeleteThey have baby sleep-sacks that work like a charm to prevent sitting/standing up. Check them out!!!!!!
ReplyDelete