Not only is it Earth Day, but it's my Dad's birthday (it's also Sherri Shepard's birthday which I think it kinda cool). We're celebrating today by not using any disposable diapers, calling my dad, and possibly eating some junk food in his honor. Happy birthday, Dad! And happy...uh...day, earth!
And for those of you who hate the earth or don't know my dad, here's some pictures of the Jubes
{oh, and we call them Jubes. I don't think I've ever said that on here..}





Your pictures are looking so good! Which lens are you using? I'm hoping to get a new one soon, so I am always curious to what others are using? Email me if you want... Cyndilowry@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteYour girls are just so adorable! I can't stand it!!!
ReplyDeleteYour photos are looking like SOOO good. I'm impressed!
ReplyDeleteok i want your babys!!!! they are so so cute! i love you and miss you!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow, your girls are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteNice camera skills, mama!
(and baby making skills)
Cute girls..and LOOOVE the shirts.
ReplyDeleteI'll buy em off ya when the girls grow out of them!