I woke up with a bad case of the Mondays. Like bad. I think I need a break. Not a baby break. A blog break. A facebook break. An internet break. I'm a little bit tired of the virtual world that people create for themselves. I'm tired of comparing my weaknesses and worst moments to others best moments that they choose to share with the world. Yep, a break is what I desperately need.
Break starting....now.
Although, the people I follow on twitter are hysterical. I'm not breaking from that.
Ok, back to the break.
hahah Brit i am right there with ya... Blogs only say the good things that happen so everyones lives seem so much better.. Breaks are good. i take mine very frequently!!! But wow you have an amazing life! Beautiful family and an amazing mother you are!
ReplyDeletedon't compare. I have been blogging for years and I know it's hard not to, but stay focused on your life and family and words. Your twins are beautiful. And NO one's self or life is perfect.
ReplyDeleteBrittany - that "realness" and your willingness to admit that hey, maybe you're not a perfect mom is what has people like me (who don't even know you) reading what you have to say. It's a nice break from the "oh look at my perfect life, husband, babies, etc." that blogging so easily becomes. Thanks for being honest and enjoy your break, a media fast never hurt anybody and can do the mind and spirit a lot of good.
ReplyDelete- Natalie
haha ENJOY THE BREAK!! I'm proud of you. I always tell myself that I'm going to go on a break and then I can never do it! haha! so good for you!!
ReplyDeleteI actually deleted my Babycenter account for this very reason. It was actually starting to affect my health! I am so ashamed to admit it. I was getting bad headaches and my carpal tunnel was at an all-time worst. So, you won't be seeing me there anymore.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your break!
don't be gone too long!!! :) i love your bloggy blog. But ENJOY your break. ;)
ReplyDeleteshoot... i'm logged into brandon's account. haha this is katie carter.
ReplyDeletegood for you! enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI'm with the others, sounds like a good idea to have a break but please come back! I love reading your blog because you actually write interesting stuff about what's going on in your life, the real and not so glamorous things, which is great! The "look how beautiful and perfect my life is" blogs are just too boring!
ReplyDelete