9.06.2010

Broken Blog

I think I broke my blog. Boo. I was toying around with the idea of changing it, but now I can't get it back. I like how my old blog was stretched out so my big pictures didn't hang off the side. I also like how it looked clean and how I had cool buttons and other cool things on the side. All of them are lost. Like all the links of blogs I read. How the heck am I supposed to get those back? Freeeeeaaaaking out!!! Ugh.

On a lighter note, the girls are 4 weeks old today! HOLY MOLY! Their due date is tomorrow and they've been hanging out with us for a full 28 days. I'm getting excited because we're starting to have 'normal' size babies. In fact, remember these outfits? They are currently wearing them. They're newborn size and they are just now fitting into them at 4 weeks old. I'm excited to have more than 5 things that fit them. They continue to keep us entertained and we love them more and more every day. Happy 4 weeks, girls!

I have a lot of posts I need to catch up on. The girls took their first trip out of Cache Valley on Saturday and I want to write about that and I want to do a 'day in the life' post for those who are curious. They're coming soon, but hopefully I can get my blog looking normal first.

Should I just keep it like this? I really do like the clean white look, but these birds are pretty cool too. I just want everything stretched out like it was and I want my links back. Grrrrr....I'm mad at blogger.

Anyways, I'm off to try to figure it out.

1 comment:

  1. Darn it! That stinks!!! I'm sorry! It was sooo great seeing you guys!!! I sure love you and your family! The girls are adorable!

    With the blog, try to always save the html code of your orginal layout before changing anything. Just save it in word or a note. Then if you lose anything you still have the original code! I'm sorry that happened! I hope you can get it fixed. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete