These are from my phone which is super old and ghetto. Hence the super ghetto quality. Also, don't mind my high pitched 'baby voice' and don't mind the second kiddo crying in the background. At least one baby was happy, right? Look at her smile!
(it's especially adorable around 10 seconds)
Because I've got one of Soph, I feel the need to post one of Lillian. She talks in her sleep. Take a look.
They're cute and I'm not afraid to admit it.
(it's especially adorable around 10 seconds)
Because I've got one of Soph, I feel the need to post one of Lillian. She talks in her sleep. Take a look.
They're cute and I'm not afraid to admit it.
I love how both these videos are exactly 31 seconds :)
ReplyDeleteSo I made my own rule that I couldn't see the babies again until I finished BOTH of their presents. I've regretted it ever since because it's still not done and I'm desperate to see your babies. They are adorable! I might just have to come present-less. That's all.
ReplyDeleteAhhhhh, so cute!!!! Sophie smiling and Lillian purring. I wonder what she's dreaming about?! mmmmmm, milk... ;)
ReplyDeletei wanted to cry when i watched these because i miss them SO MUCH.
ReplyDeletesigh.