10.01.2010

I've never has an over amount of school spirit but...

It's nights like this that I love the Aggies. Not only do I love Utah State, but I love this little valley. I mean, I was born and raised in Provo and although it's a nice place, it doesn't compare to the feeling you get in in Cache Valley. It took me a while to discover it, but now that I have I never want to leave (although we probably will eventually). No matter where we end up, I'll always love the spot where the sagebrush grows!


And I love how a 30 seconds after the game ended, I had dozens of friends update their facebook status' with USU pride. :)

1 comment:

  1. I <3 AGGIES!!!! I know I am WAY late on this commment, but it makes me so happy to know I am not the only one who feels this way about Logan. Everytime I drive down the canyon and see this cute little town, but heartstrings get pulled.

    ReplyDelete