- We no longer live in Logan.
- I was recently reminded of how much I hate change.
- We are planning on staying in this apartment until we are ready to buy a house.
- I haven't read any blogs in almost a week and although it drove me nuts, I survived.
- I hate not knowing where anything is (in and out of my apartment).
- I'm pretty sure I'm closing the door on the lactation department and don't feel bad about it.
- I'm amazed at how great our friends are. (In Logan and the rest of the state)
- I didn't realize how sad people in our ward would be to see our babies leave.
- To say we LOVE our new apartment is an understatement.
- We're looking forward to being closer to family and our SLC/UT country friends.
- The babies continue to be adorable.
and....
- I don't think I understand Glee.
Yep, that's what on my mind. And here's a picture of my beautiful baby girls.
Posts in the making-
Blessing day
2 month stats (this one's coming as soon as I find their papers)
The most FAQ we get involving our girls
-That's an adorable picture of the girls
ReplyDelete-I'm excited that you're closer to us, we'll have to come see you!
-I hope you settle in soon and get used to the change.
-Totally agree with you on the Glee thing...I don't get the craze.
When I closed the door in the lactation department things got so much better!! I felt bad for a couple of weeks though..so you're already doing better than me!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Salt Lake!!! Don't you love it here? Such a great city :)
ReplyDeleteSUCH a cute picture!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd no bad feelings about being done with the nursing thing. Most the benefits are obtained in the first 6 weeks anyway. After that their immune systems are tougher. AND it will be so nice to get back to being YOU instead of just the dairy cow. Right? RIGHT?! :D
where'd you move to?
ReplyDelete