The babies were blessed yesterday. It was a fantastic day filled with family, friends, and food. I'll write more about it and give you guys the deets on our big (insane, stressful, exciting, sad, super cool) announcement tomorrow night. For now, here's my favorite picture from yesterday. As you can see, being passed around by so many people who love them wore the girls out.
Oh, and did you check out that awesome quilt she's on? They've got matching quilts courtesy of the amazing Jessie and my fabulous sister Brooke.
One last thing, the babies are 9 weeks old today. Mind completely blown. They go to the doc's tomorrow. I'm terrified. Bring on the shots. :( I project that I have two very cranky daughters tomorrow. Looking forward to it?
Not.at.all.
oh my that picture is adorable!! those little cloth diapers are SO cute too. are they still working out for you??
ReplyDeleteps. that blanket turned out GREAT!! and you really shouldn't give me any credit whatsoever. i basically just gave brooke the idea.
That is SUCH a cute picture!! Love it, love it, love it! Can't wait to hear the big news!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry I missed it - I was home with a sick little boy! And, that picture of Lillian is adorable! I absolutely love it! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd, what's this announcement you're making? I'm still wondering. You're not moving are you?
Brittany that is the cutest picture! I love when babies just veg. So cute! Can't wait to hear the news. And be prepared for cranky babies. It only lasts a little bit though. A little infant Tylenol and a long nap does the trick. Good luck!!
ReplyDelete