9.10.2010

This is hilarious, but I can take no credit for it

My friend Hannah shared this on her blog a little while ago. It's hilarious and I watch it about once a day. I decided that it needs to be shared with more people, so I'm putting it on my blog. If you are feeling the Marcel love, put it on your own blog and further expose the world to this awesomeness.

MARCEL THE SHELL WITH SHOES ON from Dean Fleischer-Camp on Vimeo.

5 comments:

  1. Ahhahahaha. Brittany. That. was. awesome. I kinda want to squeeze the little shell, cause it's so cute.. but then I'd probably kill him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it. I'm going to post it right now. Hahahaha. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Words cannot describe how much I love Marcel. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's hilarious!!!! I LOVE the voice!!! Hee hee! Do you want to know my one regret in life? Not having a dog...

    ReplyDelete