9.27.2010

Week 7

Can you believe that these girls are 7 weeks old? Neither can I. I was going to do a post with milestones and updates, but I think I'll save that for next week when they hit 2 months and go to the doctor. For now, just know that Bumbo time is much more successful. :)

Sophie chillin' in her bumbo wavin' at the peeps.

Aaaaand here's Lillian hanging out on the floor. She also likes the Bumbo (although her larger head prevents her from being as good at it as her sister) but I didn't get a picture of her in it today. She's currently asleep and I'm not disturbing that for a more effective blog post. My apologies.

p.s. They look a LOT alike in these pictures. It's times like this where I think maybe my 90% fraternal prediction could be wrong...

p.p.s. I've got another test for my second class this week. Will someone remind me to actually take it? Thanks. :)

2 comments:

  1. Brittany, don't forget to take your test... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i vote identical :)

    we laugh at the way we talked about our girls before we knew the zygosity. we all agreed that one looked so much like my husband's family, and the other like my family. there was no way you could convince me that they were identical, and i was almost offended when people would ask how we could tell them apart. even when we got the dna test results, i thought they must've made a mistake. i love the little abc onesie.

    and wow, caring for twin newborns is more than enough to do. school and work too? i would be insane. :)

    ReplyDelete