Wow. The pig can chill and relax while nursing 5 babies and I can't even nurse one. That just did loads for my self-esteem right there. :) I pretty much think you're super woman for doing two, just so you know.
Haha! I love this! I only have experience with one, so I'm sure it doesn't relate quite as well but nursing gets SO much easier as your babies get older! Halle is going on 11 months now and we are still nursing and it is such a breeze! When we started I was about ready to give up a few times but stick with it as much as you can! They are darling! Congratulations!
HAHAHA! Hubby and I refer to me as the 'milk cow'. That's what it feels like some days and especially in the beginning! Way to go for giving it a try :)
Wow. The pig can chill and relax while nursing 5 babies and I can't even nurse one. That just did loads for my self-esteem right there. :) I pretty much think you're super woman for doing two, just so you know.
ReplyDeleteHaha! I love this! I only have experience with one, so I'm sure it doesn't relate quite as well but nursing gets SO much easier as your babies get older! Halle is going on 11 months now and we are still nursing and it is such a breeze! When we started I was about ready to give up a few times but stick with it as much as you can! They are darling! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA! Hubby and I refer to me as the 'milk cow'. That's what it feels like some days and especially in the beginning! Way to go for giving it a try :)
ReplyDelete