I'm not sure if I would call this a 'to do list' or even a list of goals. It's just...a list.
1. Be in bed by 10:30 each day. We're in this horrible habit of staying up late and not doing anything productive. I thought that would end with the days in Pineview. Guess not.
2. Write more. I've kind of given up conventional journaling, and have moved word documents. I figure they'll last longer if I email them to myself/have a flash drive. The problem is is that I need to now actually do it.
3. Do random acts of service/kindness. Color Me Kate is so happy and she spreads her happiness to others. I want to me more like that.
4. Actually finish books I start in a normal period of time. Another bad habit of mine is reading a million books at once and then never finishing them. Sad.
5. Make good use of the fieldhouse this last month of school.
6. Buy a coloring book. I have the COOLEST box of crayons that I need to start using.
7. Edit some of our wedding pics. I love editing photographs, but I've only barely tapped into photos of the wedding.
8. Use the cooking for two cookbook that Grandma Herdman gave me. Love her.
9. Buy sidewalk chalk. We have a field of cement outside our front door, and even though the neighbors will judge, I want to make it feel a bit happier.
10. Watch The Muppet Movie. I've been wanting to do that for months now...
11. Really de-junk my ipod. It's a very scary thing, but 5,000+ songs in crazy.
12. Simplify. Food, money, clothes, clutter, time...everything needs to be simplified.
13. Read the Book of Mormon again. I've been on a Doctrine and Covenants kick, but I've sadly neglected the BOM a bit.
14. Go to the temple with Amy Jane. She is great and so is the temple.
15. Feed the ducks at First Dam
16. Watch a meteor shower
17. Actually go through with craft night. :)
Yep. There's my list.
Great list! I know it's sad, but Justin and I stay up later now then when we were dating. Our usual bedtime is at least 11 or later. Yuck!
ReplyDelete