4.27.2009

I wish American Idol was over

I can't wait for So You Think You Can Dance. It's the only reality TV show I watch and...I need it now! I've been craving Mia Michaels for quite some time now and I need this craving to be satisfied. She's a genius. Take a look...




and Wade Robson...



one more from Mia...



Ahhh! I love it and can't wait for American Idol to end so we can some new stuff from these guys!

4 comments:

  1. AHHH!!! I love this show!! When is it on????? and what channel?? I'm so excited too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE SYTYCD!!!! And Mia Michaels' routines are always my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey isnt there enough love in the world to love BOTH of these great shows? :) haha i love AI...dont judge me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I secretly can't wait either. I loved all of those dances, and I also loved the "Bleeding Love" one. I watched it more than once...But Mia Michaels is the same kind of crazy as Andrew Lloyd Webber, if that makes sense. Nonetheless, I love that show.

    ReplyDelete