4.02.2009

I'm now legit

My birthday was great! This will be a post to brag about how cool my husband is. This is what happened on Tuesday...

I feel asleep reading Monday night while Josh was downstairs doing homework. He came in at midnight with a mini cake and candles, and sang happy birthday to me. We didn't eat the cake, and quickly fell asleep, but it was still super cute. We skipped out on our morning classes (oops) and slept in until 9:30 or so. As I was getting out of the shower, I smelled bacon. My favorite! Josh made me breakfast, and we opened part of my present before heading to class. he got me Mama Mia which is perfect because I've been singing, "I have a dream" nonstop for about a month now. :) We went to classes and I was happily greeted on facebook with about 30 Happy Birthday! notices. I also got a sweet letter from Josh with 21 reasons why he loves me. He's wonderful! After classes, we watched Coraline (GREAT movie! Slightly creepy, but FABULOUS!) I then opened the rest of my present (Horton Hears A Who, 21, a bag of smarties, and more stuff to make earrings), and we headed down to Layton to eat at Mimi's courtesy of Mom and Dad Mangelson! It was great! We were going to stop at Krispy Kreme, but with the free desert I got, and getting deserts with our meal, PLUS the mini cake we had waiting for us at home, we thought we better not. ;)

It was a wonderful day and thanks for all the birthday wishes, texts, calls and wall posts. Birthdays are way cooler with technology. More people know! haha! :)

6 comments:

  1. Brit you crack me up. Im glad your birthday was swell. I need to come visit you soon...its been too long :)

    whit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany! You are awesome, and I apologize that my "Happy Birthday!" message is 2 days late. I'm glad it was such a smashing success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy birthday. What a fun birthday thanks to a great husband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Brittany! It sounds like you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!

    Whitney, I'm having serious issues with not seeing you for this long. We should meet up and take Sandra out for lunch sometime. Surprise her? Hmmm...I'll ring your digits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I'm glad you had a good b-day. I didn't know my bro was so thoughtful! I'm glad to hear it! Good boy! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete