4.20.2009

Married friends and Lacy's blog

Josh and I have finally made some married friends! Yesterday we were invited to a BBQ with two of his co-workers and their wives. We went to their house at 3 and stayed until 9. It was great! We've only had one other 'married friends attempt' and it turned out to be a slight disaster. 3 hours of Settlers of Catan made me realize that making friends with married people might be a little harder than when you were single. However, Josh's co-worker's wives were hilarious, and they plan on having many more BBQ's this summer. Yay for making friends!

This just in. lacy. got. a. blog. I don't know if anyone realizes how big of deal that is. I'm thrilled. I guess since she's stuck in Malad she has nothing better to do other than succumb to conformity. So Lacy, this is my official blog shout out to you. Welcome to the community!

B.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my heck. So happy Lacy has a blog. Linking her right.now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've achieved notoriety via brit's blog! thanks brit. i'm truly flattered. oh the blogging community is so welcoming. and don't worry kelly, i've been blog stalking you for a while now. creepy much?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for making new friends! Sweet! Always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete