4.30.2009

One more

I have one more final in 2 1/2 hours. Am I ready for it? Not really. Am I worried? Nope. Why you might ask? Because I simply don't care. It's finally starting to warm up and I just don't care to even show up for this test. I will, don't worry, but with the small amount of studying I've done, and the little I'll do in the next two hours, I'll be fine. I've gone to basically every class so I should be good, right? :)

In other news, Josh and I traveled down to 84604 yesterday so my brother's girlfriend could do my hair. We stopped off at Josh's for a quick hello and to run to the bank, and made it to Provo by 6:30. (we had to wait for the mail to come or we would have been there a lot sooner.) We got done with my hair around 11, went and gabbed with little Kelsey for a few seconds, stole my mom's vacuum and some toilet paper, and were off! We got to Logan sometime between 1:30 and 2 last night. I brushed my teeth for about 15 seconds and then collapsed into bed. Crazy day!

I don't know why I just told you all of that...I really should be studying...I got a 84% on my energy final. I'm pretty proud of it considering it's science, but for the amount of studying I did I was a little sad. However, I gave myself a pat on the back.

Keep posted for some new pictures soon. I had and adventure with the tree from *!$% the other day, and we got new couches. Both posts should be minutely humorous.
Till next time,
B.

p.s. It says I posted this at 10. False. I posted it at 11:11. Hope you made a wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment