Anyways, back to what I was saying. 7 months ago we got engaged. 7 months and 1 day ago I went on a hike with my siblings and shocked them when I told them that we were getting married. (that moment still makes me awkwardly laugh...) 7 months later I'm happy to report that life is great, and we will be getting new red couches on Friday. Now you people have no excuses to not come over. We will have places for you to sit! That's all I have to say. Actually no. I find it HILARIOUS that the Four Corners marker is off. I've never been, and now don't feel bad. Suckers! I love this weather and that school is almost over. Also, 60 people arrested in a prostitution bust in Utah? What is this world?! Ok, now that's all I have to say. Enjoy these pictures from 7 months ago.

love you random thoughts at the bottom of that post
ReplyDelete