8.17.2012

Lately

The last week or two has looked a little like this
and this
and this
and this

I'm so behind with blogging. We've actually done a lot the past little bit. I promise, I'll get back in the swing of things on Monday. Until then, have a happy weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I miss your blogging. Glad you're having fun. It was great to see you and the girls last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls have the most gorgeous blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are beautiful. i'm so glad i finally got to see them (and you!!) recently. hope your weekend is great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahahahaha! That last photo! Love these girls. They look so much like you I think. And... Ellie loves Sesame Street, and Elmo is her very favorite. I think I think of you and your girls every single time I turn it on. xoxo

    ReplyDelete