Some more things...
Sometimes I get jealous of people with normal work schedules. I'm grateful for Josh's job, but the crazy schedule is getting old.
I have a lot of nail polish. Like over 50 bottles (well, I recently sent some to live with my sisters, so it might not be that much anymore). Sometimes just looking at them makes me happy. But then that freaks me out and I feel like I'm hoarding them and that I'll end up on TLC one day. It makes me want to throw them out the window.
Speaking of nail polish, I go through slightly obsessive phases with colors. I've had the same coral color on my toes for practically the entire summer. Since June, actually. There's nothing I'd rather have on my toes.
And I don't know if it will be toes or fingers, but I have a sneaky suspicion that Essie's "In Stitches" will be my obsession this fall. The mauvy, deep rose color is beautiful.
Now for something not related to nail polish. I want to chop off my hair. Like really chop it off and possibly dye it dark. Crazy? Probably. Maybe someday I'll get the nerve to do it.
I never feel like I get caught up on laundry. I do at least one load a day and feel like I'm constantly drowning in it. Can I hire someone to do it for me?
I really like the movie Hook. We watched it earlier this week and I've been quoting it since. It's a classic.
I just want fall to be here. I saw some orange, crisp leaves the other day and it made me incredibly happy. I'm dying for fall to arrive.
I think that's all I have to say tonight. I'm posting this on my iPod, from my bed so it's probably horrendous looking with multiple errors, but oh well. At least I blogged.
Until next time...
AWESOME! I don't envy your "shift work" life, but I DO envy all your nailpolish! Can we please be neighbours and paint our fingers and toes daily? (and start a cloth diaper company?!) I'm with you for wanting fall to come. Ok, random comment finished.
ReplyDelete