8.05.2012

Thirty




It's this guy's birthday. The big 3-0 to be exact. I like him a lot and am really glad he's in my life. I could write a real sappy post that would probably make you all vomit,so I'll just leave with what I told Josh while we were in Park City. We make a really good team. He makes me laugh and think in ways no one else can. He supports me and makes me want to be better. He loves our girls and is so good with them. 

I just like him and want everyone to know that he's definitely the backbone of our family. He's pretty awesome and we really do make a great team. 

Happy birthday, Josh!

 

2 comments:

  1. Aw, that's cute. Happy birthday to your husband.

    Also, you look like a baby in that cruise ship picture! Honeymoon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teams are so much better than one. Happy birthday to Josh!

    ReplyDelete