A few things.
My babies turn two tomorrow. That means a two years ago from today was a painfully hot Sunday and I could hardly walk, yet Josh and I went on a rather long walk in hopes of getting the babies out. 8ish hours later, my water broke!
I procrastinate things and it's not a good thing. Does someone want to help me change that part of me? Thanks.
The new Joshua Radin CD is my favorite. Even if you've never heard of him, look it up. It's beautiful and has been playing on repeat for days and days.
I've been on a cleaning streak lately and have cleaned a lot, and yet my house is still a mess. Boo.
My sister moved to Ohio yesterday. My heart broke a little bit. I've never had her more than 4 hours away and so far, I'm not liking it.
Be kind to her, Ohio. Please?
I'm over summer. I've become a lame, old adult that complains about the heat constantly. When I was a kid, I thought I'd always want to live where the sun's rays don't stop shining (i.e. Arizona) but I'm over it. I hate sweating, I hate my hair in the summer, I hate feeling over heated. I can't wait for fall and cardigans. Ah...cardigans.
One of my best friends gets married in a few weeks. I need to buy some waterproof mascara because I know I'll be all sorts of ugly crying when that happens.
And along with that friend's marriage, there are other great things happening in the lives of my friends. Things I can't write about just yet and things that I can (like wedding girl's best friend recently having a baby boy. Basically, my son in law, Thatcher, was born.) Life is good.
Did I mention my girls turn two tomorrow? A whole two years old. Life is moving at a incredibly fast pace and I'm not sure I'm ready for it.
But alas, there's no stopping it and I'm about to enter my third year of twin-dom.
Bring it.
I can't wait to see you and the girls and for Thatcher to begin courting his future wife. (I guess they get to choose since they are older?) Anyway it will be fantastic. aaaaaand Happy birthday to the two cutest girls ever!!!
ReplyDelete