I wanted to write a post about the birth of my friend and former roommate's twins, but my other friend and fellow twin mom, Becky, did a marvelous job. I've said this a bazillion times before, but Celia was the one who introduced me (I guess that's the term you would use for me cyber stalking?) Becky. Becky has twins, I have twins and now Celia has twins. And Celia had them naturally! Like no drugs, no c-section, just mother nature doing what it's supposed to do. Amazing. Go read about it
here on Becky's blog or check out
Celia's blog. I was in tears reading both post. I love those women and I love their sons.
An somehow, after my twins, I found all three of you. And now stalk you all. I definitely cried reading her post too.
ReplyDeleteI love you, Brittany! I think I may have been texting some random person all weekend. Oops! Anyway, thanks for loving me and being such a wonderful example. I am so happy that we were roommates and are still such great friends.
ReplyDeleteyou are the best.
I love YOU! And we're coming to visit you on... Tuesday, maybe?
ReplyDeleteYES! Plan on it!