Lillian has a new trick. Take a look.
This is what she does when she's frustrated. In these pictures, she was in "time out" for smacking her sister in the face multiple times. It's not so much of a time out, but a 'holy crap, I can't handle two babies. One of you NEEDS to be locked up.' type of thing. Clearly, it doesn't work though, because they continue to fight and fight... and fight... and fight...
Anyway, I'll take a kissy face over screaming any day. :)
And this one's just for good measure. Blackmail Lillian, you better be a nice teenager, or this one will be coming out on your first date.
Ha! That's great. Look how red those lips are!
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest pout I have ever seen.
ReplyDeleteHaahahaha... the last one is sooo awesome! Blackmail for SURE!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. And that's a good place for time out. I've been trying to think of one lately.
ReplyDelete