Why is it that I have the hardest time coming up with titles for posts? It's ridiculous and they're always incredibly stupid. Ok, moving on...
Last night, after their bath, the girls played for a little while before bed. Now, usually their play time is pretty supervised and I don't let them get into trouble. Last night's play was also supervised, but I didn't care so much that they found a couple rolls of toilet paper and ran amuck with it. Most of these pictures are of Sophie because Lillian was being a party pooper and freaking out.
And the pictures aren't that great because they were shot with my point and shoot in crappy lighting. Oh and don't mind the clutter. I swear it's impossible to not have 5 billion things on the floor with these two girls making a mess of everything you put away.
Oh well, what can ya do?
And by the way, although I like Costco better overall, Sam's Club toilet paper trumps the Kirkland brand. I was sorely (no pun intended) disappointed.
Also, don't mind the dirty mirror. You should see how hand print splattered our back door is.
After the appeal of the toilet paper wore off, Sophie found a pad of paper and a pen and was in heaven. This was the same time that Lillian decided to throw a gigantic fit.
Check out her face! She's really interested in that pen.
She played with the pen and paper for at least 5 minutes.
I hope she ends up loving to write.
I know her mother does.
I was going to write a Truth Tuesday today because I haven't done one in a while. I actually did write a few things, but it was pretty negative, which is weird because life is pretty good at the moment. So maybe I'll pick that up next week. There are so many blog trends though that I don't feel like I can a Truth Tuesday, Wordless Wednesday and a Fact Friday all in one week because let's get real...that's crazy. So, I think I'll switch it up each week on what trend I want to do. So yeah, there's an explanation that you probably didn't need.
Happy Tuesday!







I think it is impossible to have a floor free of toys, items, food with babies. I try putting my twins books in the book shelf and they are right behind me pulling out what I just put in.
ReplyDeletePrecious girls...and we have a connection! You know my little sister Melanie. You commented on her status about hearing her baby's heartbeat, and I was like, "Hey, I know those babies." Connection. Now I feel justified in stalking your blog.
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute! Their hair looks so light (or maybe they are just getting more of it?). I love Sophie's "concentrating" face :)
ReplyDelete