No matter what cups the girls use, they always hold them like this. They look like little whole milk drunkards. I try to get them to use the handles or hold the side of the cup, but they'll have none of that. This habit has also transferred over to regular cups and using cups with straws. Which obviously ends in disaster.
Yeah... we're working on that....
Yeah... we're working on that....
And yes, Josh's truck sometimes doubles as a large, but dirty playpen. They get to be outside (sort of) and I don't have to chase them around.
It's been a busy few days around here, but I have some posts that are scheduled out, so hopefully this blog things won't suffer too much.
Over and out.
B.






Oddly my 16 month old just started drinking her cups this exact same way. Now I know she isnt alone in the weirdness! BTW Im new to your blog and I love it... Im a fellow cloth mommy too!
ReplyDelete