11.07.2011

We have a winner...

The winner of the My Memory Suites Giveaway is 


Rachel 
 
who said,

Blogger
I have too many favorite Christmas songs. My favorite albums are: Amy Grant(I have two) and Celine Dion. If you like Christmas as much as I think you do, find the Celine Dion one. She is my favorite. 

Big congratulations! Email me at brittanymang@hotmail.com and I'll send you what you need to get the program. 
And seriously, Celine Dion's Christmas music is the BEST. :)

As for everyone else, if you'd like to purchase the software, you can use the code STMMMS51477 to get $10 off and you can also use it for a $10 off coupon at the My Memories Store. Just go to www.mymemories.com/ and use the code during check out.

Like I said, I was honestly surprised at how much I liked the program. I'm usually not into stuff like this, but there is SO much you can do with it. I becoming quite a fan. 

Thanks for everyone who entered and once again, congrats to Rachel! 


1 comment: