11.02.2011

Pumpkin Walk

Admittedly, my blog sucked during the month of October. How do I know this? On Halloween night, I hopped onto flickr to upload some pictures and I noticed that I had only used 50% of my storage for the month. 50%! That's crazy. On a normal month, I usually hit 90% around the 20th and I really have to start pacing myself (why I don't I upgrade and pay for more storage, you ask? Answer: I am cheap.) Not in the month of October. I had plenty of room (50% that was for you, Fro...) left. So, I uploaded a bunch of pictures just to get them in before the end of the month. I was going to do a huge photobomb with all of them, but I realized that each 'event' has about 9,000 pictures with it, so here's the first batch. The Pumpkin Walk.


IMG_5782 


IMG_5793

IMG_5789

IMG_5800 

IMG_5828

IMG_5824
 
IMG_5826

IMG_5816


  
IMG_5859

Notice Lillian in these next few pictures...
 IMG_5842


IMG_5848

IMG_5850 

IMG_5854 

IMG_5858


And thus begins our yearly tradition of taking the girls to the Pumpkin Walk. I guess I should note that we tried to take them last year, but they had thrown away the pumpkins by the time we went on Halloween! I was heartbroken to say the least.


Don't forget to check out the Giveaway if you haven't already!



2 comments:

  1. How fun! I've been hearing so much about this, I might have to do that next year. I love their shoes by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will forever love the pumpkin walk! We plan on making it a yearly tradition too. It's just the best!

    ReplyDelete