I believe that sometimes God puts certain people in our lives for a very specific
reason. Lacy is not one of them. I say this because she was put in my
life for approximately 8,492 reasons. It's funny because we're basically
the same person. Let's just say we've lived together for 3 years, one
semester we had every single class together, we've dated the same boy
(at different times of course...) and she was the first visitor I had
after literally minutes after my c-section. She's seen me through it all
and can still stand to be around me. It's easy to to look at my life
and realize what my 'best' decisions have been. Going to USU was
definitely one of them, because not only did I meet Josh, but I met some
of my best friends.
Lacy is one of them.
The other brunette bombshell in the last few photos is Hailey, Lacy's best friend and our other 'eternal' roommate. If there's ever a time when our husbands are dead and gone, I'm assuming the three of us will move back in together. At the very least, we'll be Summer Citizens of Logan and move back into Pineview. Back where the magical friendship began.
Happy birthday Laceee. You know I love ya like a sister. Actually, I love you more than my sisters. Just don't tell Kelsey or Brooke. ;)






I love this post, and Lacy, and your blog, and you...and there is a lot of love happening. I am sooo happy that you are much more blog savvy than I am. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteoh my brittany. your birthday blog posts always bring such joy into my life!!
ReplyDeletei am so very glad we lived together in pineview 34 (?). and not to wish an untimely end to anyone's husband, but living with you two in pineview when we're elderly might be the best thing that ever happened.