10.02.2011

Photoshop Genius


This past Friday, I sat down at my computer to edit some recent pictures of the girls. We have photoshop, but all I do as far as editing goes is playing with the levels, curves, exposure, etc. Basically, I just make the pictures a little brighter and call it good. I really have no idea how to do anything else. So, I opened photoshop, loaded up a picture and then got a call from my Grandma. They live in California, but are in town this week for Conference. She said they had a little extra time and were pretty close to our house, so they wanted to come over. My house was pretty clean, but I still did the quick dash to make sure it was extra clean. So, I left the computer with photoshop up. Sophie apparently walked over to the keyboard and started pounding because a few hours later I went back to the computer and found this.

 

What the heck? She's a genius!
 
I laughed and laughed and laughed some more. How in the world did she pull this off? I've tried to make cool blog banners or picture collages and I fail miserably every time. But Sophie is able to somehow to create a bottle with their picture on it? 

Hilarious. Absolutely hilarious.

And just in case you're wondering, here's the original.


So not only did she stick the picture on the bottle (and seriously, where did the bottle come from????) she chopped the picture in half and flipped it so she's on the right side.

Really guys, I'm still laughing about it.

And I just clicked on the link hyper link attached to "Grandma" and then the link from that post (i.e. the post when I needed a grapefruit spoon)  and got a little giddy seeing that we were under contract to buy our house. People have requested pictures and I promise those are coming very soon. :)

6 comments:

  1. This made me laugh too. Way funny! Why would photoshop even have the option to put pictures on bottles? Who would want that? But good for my girl Sophie. She will be a 6 year old graphic designing prodigy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it- this is absolutley hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just laughed out loud for a full minute. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete