10.25.2011

Blogging is sparse when

  • Your twins are waking up every few hours in the night. Last night, at least one of them was up from 2-5 am. It was awesome.
  • Your twins won't stop crying when they're awake. I'm pretty sure they're over me. Nothing I do works, but when someone else picks them up, or gives them food, they're golden. Yep, I'm officially the uncool mom. 
  • Your twins somehow manage to take every single article of clothing off the hanger in your closet in the minute and a half that you were in the shower. That too was awesome.
  • Your twins decide that the only acceptable place to play is outside or in toilets. They've always liked being outside, but they've never thrown tantrums like they have been lately over not getting to play outdoors. Because of that, they find tricky ways to get into bathrooms and have figured out how to lift the toilet lid. *sigh*
So that, ladies and gentlemen is the reason why my blog has sucked lately. I guess I've been apologizing and making excuses for it for a while, but it's true...I just don't have time. BUT there's something cool coming soon. Giveaway kind of cool. I just have to set aside a little time to put it all together and then it will be up. I'm hoping Thursday. Yes, check back Thursday.

I'm only 23, but I'm pretty sure this twin thing is going to make me start sprouting some gray hairs soon.... Heaven help us. We need it.

IMG_5521
 A completely unrelated picture, but whatever, it's babies riding a dinosaur. That's cute.

2 comments:

  1. So as I'm reading this, my twins are crying in bed. I hope mine sleep but I'm the uncool mom too. They just cry around me lately. I'm boring. Maybe we should get ours together.

    ReplyDelete