10.12.2011

Wordless-ish Wednesday


I've made mention of this before, but these girls love raspberries. Luckily, we have an amazing neighbor who has amazing raspberry bushes. She let the girls have a little sample yesterday and they loved it.

IMG_5454

IMG_5472

IMG_5458
The blur in the bottom corner is Sophie's head...

IMG_5451 
Yep, they still love them.

6 comments:

  1. Are those the boy version of the Elmo pajamas at Walmart? If so, I almost bought them for Eliza because they are so adorable. Sadly, they were out of her size, so we had to settle for the girlie ones.

    Also, your girls are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last picture. She is literally eating them right off the bush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, those jammies are fantastic! Where are they from??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is my new favorite. I prefer it to any others. Keep up the good work! You are a brilliant writer. Your pictures are lovely. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lot of comments just about jammies- but I felt I had to comment about them too! Your girls look SO CUTE in them! What adorable pictures.

    ReplyDelete