10.27.2011

Welp, that didn't happen.

It's Thursday. I said the giveaway would be up today. Yeah, that's not happening. I don't want to make excuses, but this week has been a little crazy. Between my girls not sleeping, to a neighbor in the hospital and her girls spending lots of time at my house, to the bajillion loads of laundry I've done, to me trying to be domestic and start planning/cooking meals, to basically me simply having no time, the review part of the giveaway isn't ready. So yeah, sorry people. It's just not happening yet...

In other news, wanna know what the girls are being for Halloween?
 

IMG_5680  
IMG_5674  


IMG_5677


Completely cliche and completely adorable.
We had our ward Halloween party this past Saturday and the girls looked darling.
Pair these outfits with the pumpkins I got them and I'm thinking they'll score a pretty decent stash of candy.
Good thing they're too young to protest sharing it with me.


5 comments:

  1. I so want to do this one day! I love how you put a cute little spin on it, though. Your girls are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute costumes! You're a great mom! Therefore, I think you deserve piles of candy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE their costumes!!! haha some kids around here were the same thing, but NOT twins. twins makes the whole thing just WORK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO adorable! You guys are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete