I got an email today informing me that the online classes I am signed up for are for residents of Logan. I guess there's a Salt Lake section for the classes, but they are currently full. I don't see why it matters since it's an online course and I don't know how the school knows we moved, but I now don't know what to do. You see, I'm really close to graduating. Like, 6 or so more classes. 2 of them are math {stats} classes that I can't get in to because it's been so long since I've taken math, so I have to take the placement test. {Which I will probably fail and have to retake a few classes. I am terrible beyond measures at math} The 2 classes was going to take next semester filled requirements I need, but now I'm back at square one with nothing to take. Online classes are very limited and get filled quickly and I want to take relatively easy ones since I'll probably have two mobile babies this coming semester.
Boo.
I am so annoyed.
Thanks for letting me vent.
On a happy note, my cousin just posted this on facebook.
It's beautiful.
I hope you agree.
It's beautiful.
I hope you agree.
Yep, beautiful.
I'm sorry! That's frustrating! Let us know when you take Stats. Justin helped me out a ton, when I was in that class. :)
ReplyDeleteCool video! Kids loved it!
ReplyDeleteUgh! I hope someone decides to have a little Christmas mercy on you. That's frustrating.
ReplyDeleteAs for stats, if you have a graphing calculator (TI-83) you'll be fine. I took Stat 221 at BYU and was so scared because I am abysmal at math. But it's more science and plugging in numbers. You can do it!
Sister, what is this song? I like it a lot.
ReplyDelete