I was going to do a 'day-in-the-life' post today, but seeing as I woke up 7 times between the hours of 1 and 6 to take care of the girls (I think it would have been better to just stay awake with them the entire time), I think I'll save that for a later date. For now, I'll leave you with a tender family picture taken at Kelsey's birthday party.

Awww...tender.
(Don't you love our awkward stance? I promise, Josh and I really do like each other.)
(Don't you love our awkward stance? I promise, Josh and I really do like each other.)
Awwww, you guys are so cute! (and I don't mean the babies :)
ReplyDeletegood picture, but I do agree with your whole awkward stance comment. ha ha.
ReplyDeleteWow you look great for just having twins! Hang in there: those first days are ROUGH (and so short!)
ReplyDelete