I'm with Ash. Your success at this largely determines whether or not I will even attempt. As I wrote that, I realized I don't just mean the cloth diapering. I think I mean having babies, too.
Also, that's adorable. Those are adorable babies with adorable little diapers.
Ohhh Kudos to you! I tried but it didn't work out for us cause I just didn't have enough time for the normal laundry let alone the C.D. laundry. They look VERY cute in them! CD are so stylish.
aww...that's cute. I was SO happy to see you and them on Saturday! You guys are the cutest little family.
ReplyDeleteah! look how chubby they are!!
ReplyDeletemind.blown.
Cute!
ReplyDeleteSo are YOU loving their diapers? I'm hinging my cloth diapering decision on your experience. No pressure...
ReplyDeleteI'm with Ash. Your success at this largely determines whether or not I will even attempt. As I wrote that, I realized I don't just mean the cloth diapering. I think I mean having babies, too.
ReplyDeleteAlso, that's adorable. Those are adorable babies with adorable little diapers.
Ohhh Kudos to you! I tried but it didn't work out for us cause I just didn't have enough time for the normal laundry let alone the C.D. laundry. They look VERY cute in them! CD are so stylish.
ReplyDeleteI am in love with this picture.
ReplyDelete