8.10.2010

Sophie and Lillian's birthday...literally.

On August 9, 2010 (8/9/10) we welcomed Sophie Lynn.....




and Lillian Jean...



They were born at 7:56 and 7:58 am via c-section. They weighed in at 5 lbs 2 oz and 5 lbs 4 oz. They can't decide if they like breathing or not (silly little girls), so have been in the NICU, but they are off oxygen and doing great. To say we are completely smitten is an understatement. They are perfect and we are doing great.

29 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! .. There both look wonderful. What else can you ask right?!?! you got everything right in front of ya!

    http://forinspirationclickhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I want details. All of them. Labor, delivery, babies. They are so so cute! Yay!

    How long are they? They look tall, but I can't really tell. How long will they be at the hospital? What do you need? I live literally right across the street from the hospital for another two weeks so let me know what I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING! Oh gosh, I still can't believe you had twins. Congratulations on making it through, and seriously, 8.9.10 best birthday ever! Hope recovery goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls are unbelievably gorgeous. Like...really. No newborn alien-looking babies for you! They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! Congratulations!! Cannot wait to read the details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! That is awesome. They really are adorable newborns. I am the aunt of triplets and multiples are seriously so fun. It is worth the work! You will be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are SO. PRECIOUS. Seriously, this makes me tear up. I can't believe what perfect newborns they are! It blows my mind that you are a mom...but I am so happy for you, and I canNOT wait to meet them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS!!! They are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!!!! They are just beautiful!!!! I love them and you and Josh!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!! I'm so proud to be their aunt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. britt! they are so perfect! congrats.
    i can't believe you birthed full size twins, you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! They are just lovely!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1. I don't think I've ever been more excited for someone to have a baby (or babies).
    2. You're a rockstar/my hero.
    3. They're completely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know I already commented, but I'm slightly obsessed with looking at them. They are so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  14. yay YAY yay. i am SO happy for you guys. they are absolutely adorable and oh so perfect. isn't birth an incredibly amazing thing?? congrats on everything. i'm so glad you are all doing well. we love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so happy for you! I can't wait to meet them in real life :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrats! i love furry little newborns :) they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahh! They LOOK perfect! So happy for you guys!!! Congratulations!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats! They're both beautiful, and I love the fuzzy hair! Hope you're doing well and that your recovery is quick.

    Renee Shaffer (from the ward)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay! Congrats! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations! They are beautiful! I hope you are recovering well!

    ReplyDelete
  21. AHHH! They are so CUTE! Sorry for not getting over here sooner to say congrats. How fun is it that our babies are birthday buddies?! We found out you were there right after Ellie was born. The nurses got a call saying there were 35-week twins that were breech waiting for them. We just knew it was you :)

    We're home now, but I totally was tempted to knock on your door on the way out. Hope to see you guys soon anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have to add my congratulations too. :) They are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Brittany what beautiful girls. I hope you are feeling well. I am so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh.my.word. I am smitten! Is it time for me to get pregnant again? Please?

    ReplyDelete
  25. You birthed some pretty babies! I'm so happy for you! And I'm sure you're loving not being pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  26. oh how did i miss this?! i'm seriously so mad at myself right now! congratulations! they are so beautiful! those little bows melt my heart. i'm so glad to hear everything went fine. congrats again!

    love.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a fun birthday (8/9/10)! Blast off! They are beautiful. I can't believe it's taken me this long to hop over to your blog and read all about the birth and everything. Crazy month. Either way, congrats!!

    ReplyDelete