8.17.2010

Welcome to mommyhood

You know you're a new mom when you open google reader and see that you have 186 posts to catch up on. Will I read them? Not a chance. Why? Because I have these girls to stare at all day.

5 comments:

  1. Oh. my. goodness. I say this a lot, but they are so cute! Blogs can wait. Those girlies of yours are going to grow up so fast! (but don't be sad, it only gets more and more fun!)

    I finally finished fried green tomatoes last night. and i loved it! and i can't even remember the last movie i finished since henry's arrival! i thought of you the entire time.

    hope you're getting some sleep these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are so beautiful! congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some seriously cute babies.

    I'm so excited to come visit them! As soon as I am done moving, I will definitely be hitting you up for some baby-holding time.

    ReplyDelete