8.07.2010

Remember when

I looked like this at 14 weeks?

If I only knew what was coming...
I'm starting to really feel bad for these girls. There's literally no room for them to move. One will stick a foot out and I'll try to gently push it back, but it wont budge. In fact, I've gotten a nice little isolated ring of stretch marks* specifically from Sophie's head. Once they're here, I'm afraid they'll be little rigamortis babies because they'll be so stiff and want to stretch as much as they can. They can't be comfortable stuffed in there like they are and they should probably make their appearance soon for their own good.

Also, this song popped into my head this morning and I can't get it out. Help me!

I'm not sure what's more funny. The actual song (I mean, she's talking to her diary) or this girl's super spllin' skillz.

*I've never mentioned the beating my body has taken from this pregnancy for a reason. It took until about week 33 for my stretch marks to even begin appear. There's no way I'm posting a pic, because you people don't need to see my belly, but I must say that I've seen some terrifying pregnant (twin and singleton) belly pictures and I'm grateful for the way mine looks. I'll take my itty bitty marks over grand canyon size ones any day. I am lucky. However, I'm realizing that once this balloon pops, I'll be left with some (some is an understatement) unpleasant left over skin. That's what I'm not excited for.

Any guesses on when they'll come?

3 comments:

  1. dear diary.... today I saw a boy, and I wondered if he noticed me, he took my breath away.

    I could keep going, but I won't. My guess for when they'll come has already passed, so I'll wager a new one. August 12th?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to guess the 12th too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Brittany and Josh! We heard you had your two today too!! Can't wait to see them! Let us know if we can do anything to help you out when you get home!

    ReplyDelete