Not sure about the reporter's decision to use the soundbites from him in her story... it's a serious subject and he's so obviously a clown.
Okay, off my journalism high horse... that was the best thing I've seen all day. Especially the video. I love how people's minds work... to think up something like that.
oh my! I lived about 2 miles away from that house in Huntsville...that's when I was doing my internship at Oakwood University, a historically black school...needless to say, I was one of the only white people there lol! I, luckily, didn't meet the bed intruder lol!
I PUT MY COMMENT ON THE WRONG ONE!!!! LOOK DOWN AT NO! IT APPLYS TO THIS VIDEO!
ReplyDeleteNot sure about the reporter's decision to use the soundbites from him in her story... it's a serious subject and he's so obviously a clown.
ReplyDeleteOkay, off my journalism high horse... that was the best thing I've seen all day. Especially the video. I love how people's minds work... to think up something like that.
Pizza. Love it. Love it.
ha. i have no words except....awesome.
ReplyDeleteI just laughed until I cried!! HAHAHAHA!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's the funniest rape-report I've ever watched.. hahaha.
ReplyDeleteoh my! I lived about 2 miles away from that house in Huntsville...that's when I was doing my internship at Oakwood University, a historically black school...needless to say, I was one of the only white people there lol! I, luckily, didn't meet the bed intruder lol!
ReplyDeleteBahahahah!!!!!!I finally watched this and it was so great!!!! So funny!!!!!
ReplyDelete