8.22.2010

Perfection

I'm currently editing pictures of the chiclets while Josh is singing hymns to them in Spanish.

Yep. That's perfection.

p.s. speaking of chiclets...remind me to buy gum the next time I go to the store. Thanks.

p.p.s. blogging will continue soon. And by blogging I mean tell you about our hospital stay and our first week home. Not that anyone cares, but I'd like to have my thoughts down for my own reference and since I ditched the traditional journal a few years back, this blog is all I've got.

p.p.p.s. this weekend was a big one for the girls. I took them to a yard sale and the farmer's market by myself (ok, maybe it was a bigger deal for me) and we went to church today. Next week we plan on finishing their applications for Harvard. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I forgot babies even come that tiny! That's a really cute picture of you four!

    You look really good, I was a greasy mess after having henry. And you had TWO babies. Go Brittany! But seriously, cutest new mom ever.

    I like your new header. That picture is just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. my. goodness. CUTEST picture ever! you guys are absolutely adorable, and look so happy! britt, you look AMAZING. can't wait to hear how everything has been going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your family soooooooooo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete