They might have this shirt in maternity sizes...Check it out. Glen has one he could lend you, too. It's the perfect dad shirt. http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/unisex/frustrations/c2dd/
Haha, there are so many things I love about that video. Like the facial expressions as they're singing... or the little sassy head-bob(s)... or that they're singing as if this is the most important moment of their lives. Who am I kidding, it probably was!
hahahahahahahahahahaehahahahahahahahaha i think i just wet my pants! So you better hide my pants, hide my husband, and hide him from my pants or i will come out there and find you, because we cant have not rapest in my pants!!!! hahahahahhahahahaha im laughing so hard. i dont know why i find this so dang ding dong funny! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa
opps i better go give is getting mad! HE FOUND MY PEE PANTS!
They might have this shirt in maternity sizes...Check it out. Glen has one he could lend you, too. It's the perfect dad shirt.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/unisex/frustrations/c2dd/
Haha, there are so many things I love about that video. Like the facial expressions as they're singing... or the little sassy head-bob(s)... or that they're singing as if this is the most important moment of their lives. Who am I kidding, it probably was!
ReplyDeletehahahahahahahahahahaehahahahahahahahaha i think i just wet my pants! So you better hide my pants, hide my husband, and hide him from my pants or i will come out there and find you, because we cant have not rapest in my pants!!!! hahahahahhahahahaha im laughing so hard. i dont know why i find this so dang ding dong funny! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa
ReplyDeleteopps i better go give is getting mad! HE FOUND MY PEE PANTS!
I MEANT TO SAY DAVE IS GETTING MAD! DAVE FOUND MY PEE PANTS
ReplyDelete