Brittney, they are absolutely adorable! Oh my goodness. Sounds like things are going pretty well so far. I'm so happy for you! Enjoy your super cute babies.
Okay they are beautiful!!! So stinkin cute. You're goingto be such a great mommy. Sorry if this is too personal but are you breastfeeding twins? I'm so curious as to how that would work haha! You don't eve have to answer that. Congrats again!
oh. my. goodness. they are adorable!!! i can't get over it. {remember how obsessed you were with my little family when max was born??? now i get to return the obsession! :)}
hey, my name is casey, and i saw your comment on the bellymamas blog about bringing twins home soon, so i followed your profile to your blog. (hope that doesn't sound too stalkerish.) i'm a friend of kim christenson. anyhow, we have a double snap-n-go that i need to give away. i don't know if you already have one or are interested or are close to lehi where we're at. it was great for me being able to get out with the girls in the first couple of months. lemme know, and congrats! cmahovina(at)gmail.com
So cute Brittany!! I hope you're doing well! I want to come visit but I'm sure you have family right now, so I thought I'd give you some space for a few weeks. Talk to you soon!
Brittney, they are absolutely adorable! Oh my goodness. Sounds like things are going pretty well so far. I'm so happy for you! Enjoy your super cute babies.
ReplyDeleteIn love!! One day I hope to meet these adorable girls!! So lucky!! Good Job :)
ReplyDeleteAh I spelled your name wrong! Sorry, Brittany! I love your daughters' names, by the way. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!!! Such precious girls. You are a saint!
ReplyDeleteOkay they are beautiful!!! So stinkin cute. You're goingto be such a great mommy. Sorry if this is too personal but are you breastfeeding twins? I'm so curious as to how that would work haha! You don't eve have to answer that. Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteoh. my. goodness. they are adorable!!! i can't get over it. {remember how obsessed you were with my little family when max was born??? now i get to return the obsession! :)}
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU. and love your girls!
They are sooo precious!
ReplyDeleteI love how wide eyed they are! So stinkin' cute!
ReplyDeleteThey are seriously the cutest babies! How adorable!
ReplyDeletehey, my name is casey, and i saw your comment on the bellymamas blog about bringing twins home soon, so i followed your profile to your blog. (hope that doesn't sound too stalkerish.) i'm a friend of kim christenson. anyhow, we have a double snap-n-go that i need to give away. i don't know if you already have one or are interested or are close to lehi where we're at. it was great for me being able to get out with the girls in the first couple of months. lemme know, and congrats! cmahovina(at)gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThose eyes!!! Wow, so so so beautiful. What a proud Mama you must already be :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute Brittany!! I hope you're doing well! I want to come visit but I'm sure you have family right now, so I thought I'd give you some space for a few weeks. Talk to you soon!
ReplyDelete