When Don't Speak came out, I thought the chorus said, "don't tell my cousin Bert" instead of "don't tell me 'cause it hurts."
What a silly mix up.
p.s. who remembers that nasty peach being at the beginning of the video? I don't. Disgusting.
p.p.s. Sophie and Lillian are 3 weeks old! HOW has that happened? Don't worry, they may be 3 weeks, but they're still tiny (even though I think they're huge) but they're maybe 6 lbs now. And that's a maybe. Last time they were weighed, Lilly was 5 lbs 11 oz and Sophie was 5 lbs 9 oz. That was just a few days ago. Call them little, but they are huge compared to when they were 4 lbs 11 oz.
My girls are growing up so fast.
What a silly mix up.
p.s. who remembers that nasty peach being at the beginning of the video? I don't. Disgusting.
p.p.s. Sophie and Lillian are 3 weeks old! HOW has that happened? Don't worry, they may be 3 weeks, but they're still tiny (even though I think they're huge) but they're maybe 6 lbs now. And that's a maybe. Last time they were weighed, Lilly was 5 lbs 11 oz and Sophie was 5 lbs 9 oz. That was just a few days ago. Call them little, but they are huge compared to when they were 4 lbs 11 oz.
My girls are growing up so fast.
I am proud to be your sister.
ReplyDeleteI promised myself I couldn't come see the girls again until I had their presents ready. My goal is the end of this week. Then I will swoop on you and hold them constantly. That's all.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I thought Ellie was tiny. But turns out eight pounds is huge compared to their little six pounds! I couldn't believe how itty bitty they looked in their car seats on Sunday. They're adorable. :)
ReplyDelete