7.31.2010

Can I be done yet?

I've hit some low points lately and this week has been far from ideal. From finishing up at my job (I'm still waiting for the ginormous breakdown from that one), to not being able to use my hands at night, having practically my entire family in Pine Valley/California and feeling like I'm missing out, having my stomach skin feel like a foot that's fallen asleep, getting contraction (real ones, not braxton hicks) every day and only sleeping for about 45 minutes at a time (and if you tell me, "just wait til the babies come" I might go out and buy brass knuckles and try them out on you), and having my feet swell to the size of water balloons, I want a new week.


Here's a visual of this week:
Which is why I've decided to load up on these so we wont have any dishes to do when the girls are first here. Wasteful? Yes, but before you judge, remember that I'm cloth diapering. And I also realize that I am a hypocrite. I bash Wal-Mart, but shop there on occasion. Oops.


New week=babies??? We shall see. There have been predictions that it's happening VERY soon. I wouldn't mind that one bit, but am trying not to get my hopes up.
Happy week 35.

*I'm really not that angry or violent, but it has been a hard week and as well as I've done this pregnancy, it's all starting to catch up to me. However, I wasn't serious about the brass knuckles. At least, I don't think I was.... ;)

9 comments:

  1. Let me know if you need anything Brittany! I'm here and always around! Good luck with the swelling. Wear flip flops. (even to church. I had to, I do not waste money on shoes that will only fit for a few months.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up... I wouldn't blame you one bit for the paper plates. I hope your girls come soon for your sake. Let me low if I can do anything. There is a precious pic8use of you from sixth grade on my Blog. Enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kitchen looks just like that far more than I'd like to admit and I'm not pregnant with twins :) Happy week 35

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i know im super busy but i will come help you!!!!!! i love cleaning!:) i cant believe you are going to have 2 babys! omg im so excited

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh. I could have written this exact post myself. I'm SO ready to be done and it's nice to know I'm not the only one fed up with the whole thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aug 5 is a great day... my birthday and josh's birthday! :) I'll keep you in my prayers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brittany-
    I found your blog and it just made me giggle. You are so cute. Plus, you like Fried Green Tomatoes, one of my all time favorite movies! We just got to be friends. I hope your pregnancy finishes out well. Keep plugging along.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can make it chicky! Just remember that it's all worth it. You can make it. You can make it. You can make it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh child, I will let you in on a little secret. Countertop dishwashers. They saved my marriage! For 6 months my husband and I would get big ol' costco packs of paper plates and never do a single dish. Then the heavens opened. Lookie:

    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Danby-Compact-Countertop-EnergyDishwasher/9854464

    ReplyDelete