Remember what I said at the very end of my Valentines Day post? I guessed I was having twins 10 days before we found out. Well, my latest prediction for these kids is that they'll end up looking like this.
Meet the coconut crab. Commonly found in the South Pacific and my belly. My grandma sent a few pictures of these guys in an email and I thought they were the perfect description on what our girls probably look like. The crab's pinchers can crush coconuts (hence the name) and I'm pretty sure my babies are capable of doing that too. They are getting strong and pinching my insides like crazy. When I get one to calm down, her sister soon starts doing the YMCA on my organs. We'll find out soon enough if this installment of my 'mother's intuition' is correct. Hopefully not in 10 days like last time, but hopefully not too much longer either.
p.s. As you can see, my blog is now blue. We'll see how long this lasts.
your children are hideous and shocking. I think I had a nervous breakdown because I scrolled down and didn't expect that.
ReplyDeleteI now have a new worst fear. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteOk but seriously, that can't be real. Right?? Please?
ReplyDelete