2.14.2010

Valentines day

This weekend we celebrated our third Valentines day together. This one was a little different that V-days in the past because I had spent the middle night pretty sick and was awake from about 2:30-6:00. Josh was awesome and stayed up with me the majority of the time trying to make me feel better. He's great. I love him. Our day was pretty simple. We slept in, went to lunch at Pier 49 and rented Food Inc. {Really good movie that I've wanted to see for months. Watch it. It'll change how you look at food.} Josh got me roses with a vase filled with my favorite jelly beans and let me stay in sweat pants almost the whole day {I wore jeans for the pizza, but that was it :) }. We had a traumatic experience at a very over crowded Spoon me, but it ended well. Here's a few pics because it's been forever since I've posted new ones of us:



As far as pregnancy goes, I'm pretty sure I've got twins inside of me. As much as I try to suck in I can't get rid of this little pouch. I'm not that far along. 11 weeks, guys. I don't feel like that's normal. Josh keeps reminding me that I've got a Mangelson growing inside of me and I guess he's got a point. With Josh being 6'5 and my brother-in-law being 6'8, I don't think us having big kids will surprise anyone and apparently our little one is already getting a head start...

4 comments:

  1. your hair is so long, I am jealous. I am sorry you are so sick! But am glad you were able to have a good valentine's celebration. Can't wait to see your baby bump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's day!! I'm sorry that you were sick during the night, poor girl! Brittany, it's totally normal to have that pouch at 11 weeks, trust me. :) Don't worry about it. With Ryan I couldn't fit into my pants at two months so that was fun! Ha, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't believe it! You called it, Twins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha this cracks me up.... who woulda thought you really had twins

    ReplyDelete