2.11.2010

too much for me to handle

I'll admit it, I'm a wuss. From my irrational fear that someone is always two steps ahead of me waiting to murder me, to my intolerance to spicy foods...there's no other word to describe me. However, before you can go poking too much fun, know that I've changed more adult sized diapers and wiped up more snot than probably most of you, so don't go judgin'. {Ok, maybe that was a bit TMI but still, I don't want you all to think I'm a total priss} Anyways, I got home from class today and wanted chips and salsa. Last time I checked, we were out of chips. I went to the cupboard just to make sure and sure enough, Josh had gone shopping! I was thrilled! I opened the fridge to see our assortment of salsa only to have my heart break when I say the label, "Medium". Now, you'd think that wouldn't be a big deal, right? I mean medium isn't that hot and if my body was craving it, it would find a way to make due, right? Wrong. I poured a small bowl and started to eat. At first, it wasn't that bad. In fact, I'd gotten through three whole chips without feeling uncomfortable! However, as soon as the fourth chip entered my mouth, the volcano exploded. It tasted so good, but I was in so much pain. I couldn't fake it and I was defeated. I dumped out the salsa, drank milk straight from the carton {so if you come over soon and I offer you milk, you should probably decline} and now am writing this blog. Is there a reason other than to procrastinate an online post for one of my classes? Not really, other than to tell you that if you ever want to give me salsa for a gift, please please PLEASE make it mild.

The end.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm I don't judge you at all. Have I ever told you how I was nicknamed extra mild? Remind me to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are funny. :) i love your posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I'm sorry! Spicy foods will have to wait...I'm a major spicy food junky but couldn't do it while preggers! Note to Josh- Mild and Rolaids! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey i just found your blog!!! im going to stalk you now!!!

    ReplyDelete