2.04.2010

Do you think I can

get crafty in the next 6 1/2ish months? It's my goal to make at least one thing for our baby. Like one of these or maybe this or possibly this. We'll see, well see.

Also, the only thing I've been able to keep down in the last 24 hours is Peach flavored Serbet. I'm just grateful it's something super, super yummy. :)

3 comments:

  1. i wasnt to get crafty too! i will join you and make something for your baby since i have no prospects of having one anytime soon. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can totally do that!! i believe in you. if you came down to provo {thats my sneaky way of saying...you NEED to come to provo} then we could have a super fun craft day...sound intriguing??

    p.s. my friend kim did the craft circle thing for her nursery and it turned out super cute...and you really don't even have to be crafty for that! you just have to be able to cut fabric.

    YAY. i love you. and your little unborn baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you come down for a craft day, i better be invited! Haha...but seriously.

    ReplyDelete