2.17.2010
I caved
I'm a little ashamed to admit it, but I wore sweatpants to school today. Now, if you know me, you'll probably laugh that I'm ashamed at that. I'm the sweatpant queen! I own at least 7 pairs in a variety of colors and they were my staple in high school. I've gotten really good at wearing normal clothes in public, but after trying on 3 different pairs of jeans and having them all uncomfortably tight, I threw in the towel. You may judge me, but I don't care. I'll be pulling out the hair elastics soon and hopefully I wont embarrass myself. I would post a pic, but I don't look pregnant, more like I'm eating 9 plates of food for dinner. I find humor in that because eating is a battle Josh and I have every day. He wants me to eat {I mean, it's only natural} but nothing sounds good to me. Luckily, I think I'm at the tail end of it all and I've been feeling better gradually. For now though, I'll probably continue to wear sweatpants until I get out of this denial stage and pull out the rubber band. However, I must say that I'm highly jealous of those woman who don't show until they're around their 4th month. They say you show earlier with each additional pregnancy, so I'm officially decided that there's no hope for me. I'm bound to have a huge belly. :)
Labels:
this thing called pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you're right about sweatpants, "they was your staple."
ReplyDeleteHaha...I fixed it...I feel like a fool.
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha You can wear whatever you want when you're prego! Comfort is key. I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteBRITT!! Oh my goodness you're pregnant!! I am so excited for you! and i am so happy you commented on my blog because now i will add you to my friends list! Congrats on being awesome!
ReplyDeleteBRITT!! Oh my goodness you're pregnant!! I am so excited for you! and i am so happy you commented on my blog because now i will add you to my friends list! Congrats on being awesome!
ReplyDeleteI ALWAYS wore sweatpants when I was pregnant and sick!! You dont feel good, and NO one will judge you! Or at least they never should until they are pregnant and sick! So keep sportin those sweat pants girl!!
ReplyDeleteI ALWAYS wore sweatpants when I was pregnant and sick!! You dont feel good, and NO one will judge you! Or at least they never should until they are pregnant and sick! So keep sportin those sweat pants girl!!
ReplyDeletelol, don't feel too bad. One of my best friends is pregnant, and a few weeks ago (she was probably about 20 weeks around this time) she felt like her pants were too tight too, so she unbuttoned them....during class.
ReplyDeleteI think pregnant bellies are the cutest thing ever. No one agrees with me, and I know everyone thinks "just you wait honey" but honestly - I think they're adorable-looking. So I say get some awesome maternity clothes and show that thing off! Oh and by the way, not to advertise or anything but I think Old Navy's having a huge baby/maternity sale right now that ends today...I think all maternity and baby are 40% off. At least it is on their website. I haven't physically worked there for like a month so I wouldn't know of myself.
ReplyDeleteOh dear Brittany, if it were not for the Bookstore and the dress code, I would wear sweatpants as often as possible. Hm, I didn't even notice you wearing sweatpants in class...shall have to pay more attention...like when you're giving your presentation tomorrow!!
ReplyDelete