7.03.2010

Ultrasound pictures

Sorry people, I'm not posting any ultrasound pictures, (because who wants pictures of their insides on the internet?) but as I was looking through our rather large stack of them a moment ago, I questioned their accuracy. According to our appointment last week, Baby A's got a mega large big toe. Really, it's uncomfortably longer than her other ones. I examined my own feet and although they aren't pretty, (I mean who's feet are?) I don't feel like my big toe is much longer than the next. Neither is Josh's. How sad. The nurse even noticed and got a kick (pun intended) at the size of her toe. I'm pretty sure that's the first thing I'll examine after she's born. I wonder what the other 3 feet look like (and for those of you just tuning it, we're not having a 4 footed child, we're having twins). Hopefully, at least Baby A's match each other and she has two giant big toes.

Poor girl, peep toed shoes may never be in her future.

Do you like how I'm already turning into an embarrassing mom and they're not even born yet? I'm sorry, kids. I promise not to post any nude pictures of you (another reason ultrasound pics all over the internet are a no no for me. I'm pretty sure they're currently nude...) or say too many embarrassing things. But come on, this pregnancy is getting harder and harder by the minute and I need something to laugh at.

p.s. 31 weeks tomorrow. Can you believe it?
p.p.s. I don't know what to do with our ultrasound pictures. I can't really put them in a baby book because on many of them, it doesn't say which baby is in the picture. And what about the ones where both of them are in the picture? How do I split those up? Hmm...all things to keep my mind thinking until they get here.

4 comments:

  1. you are so funny, this made me smile! i think ultrasounds are all sorts of wrong because they said our henry was going to have a big head and even now he is only in the 30% for head circumference! what do they know, right!

    31 weeks already? they will be here before you know it!! exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just buy a pregnancy book and keep them in there. Thats what I do. I also have to disagree with the whole posting ultrasound pics. I think its pretty neat and its fun to see what the babies look like. YOu are probably one of the first people I know that feel that way.
    But, I also hate the break this to you....you will be an embarrassing mom...we all have our moments where things just pop out of ours mouths. We love our kids and think they are the cutest so all things go!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cannot believe that you are almost 31 weeks!!! that is awesome.

    p.s. you are hilarious...and i also think that you need to post your ultrasound pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually kids come fully clothed. So post those pictures! Also, you could do a family photo album for all the pictures you don't know which kid is which and where they're both in. And you can split those ones up - just so they have equal numbers or they'll fight!

    ReplyDelete